Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Unhindered

The melody of your beautiful love
Soars through the night
Dancing in the glory of the stars
Brightening the splendor of the moon
Stealing my breath away

Sitting in the dark, torn
Between racing after your song
Following to the highest mountain of its aria
Or
To sit and let you embrace life,
Unhindered

The longer I sit, the farther you go
The more my soul grows dead
Ash floats like grey snow,
Laying hard on my heart
Suffocating it's beat

You dance near
The closeness of your being lightens my load
You sweep me up
Out of the ashes my soul arises
My heart beats,
Unhindered

To the ends of the earth
To the far reaches of the heavens
Our phoenix soars
Skimming the water
Capping the mountains

Through the rain
Through the wind
Through the dark
Through the light
Our dance still flies,
Unhindered

Away we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment